State Beauty Supply Return & Warranty Policy
Updated: September 1st, 2022
WET GOODS/RETAIL PRODUCT
- New, unopened, re-sellable merchandise in current packaging may be returned within (60) days with an original receipt. This does not include appliances.
- Open, used merchandise that does not meet your expectations may be returned within (7) days with an original receipt. State Beauty Supply reserves the right to refuse a refund on an item if the item is not returned in fully resalable condition.
- Defective wet goods/retail product must be returned within (60) days with an original receipt.
- Open, used appliances may be returned within (7) days if they do not meet your expectations. Appliances must be in re-sellable condition with all original packaging. State Beauty Supply reserves the right to refuse a refund on an item if the item is not returned in fully resalable condition.
- New, unopened, re-sellable appliances may be returned within (30) days from your invoice with an original receipt.
- Defective appliances established through manufacturer warranty may be exchanged within (60) days with an original receipt. After (60) days, your appliance must be returned to the manufacturer.
- Shears may be returned within (7) days, in re-sellable condition without any knicks or scratches in all original packaging.
FINAL SALE ITEMS
- Cosmetics, Skincare, Lotions, Tanning Products, Nail Products, Seasonal Products, Monthly Promotions and Limited Edition products (ie. holiday gift sets, Liter Duos, Mother’s Day) Discontinued Products.
Once the above guidelines are met, returns will be handled in the following manner through the storefront or the home office.
CASH - No cash refund over twenty-five dollars.
CHECK - If a check is requested, please allow 14 days for processing.
CREDIT/DEBIT - A credit will be issued to the card used at time of purchase or a credit will be put on your account.
Any item(s) (excluding appliances) over $100 cannot be returned to the store.
They must be returned to our main warehouse or given to your distributor salon consultant to process for credit.
A restocking fee of 15% may be imposed on all returns, including open & unused products/appliances.
ALL RETURNS ARE AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF STATE BEAUTY SUPPLY.
All warranties must be submitted through the manufacturer after the time of purchase. State Beauty Supply of St. Louis is not responsible for manufacturer warranties.
For details on manufacturer warranties, please follow the links below.